Sunday 7 October 2018

A Brief note of Speech by Ashin Htavara, Stjørdal City,Norway

 A Brief note of Speech by Ashin Htavara, Stjørdal City,Norway

Introduction to Speech:-  I am Ashin Htavara, from  Stjørdal City Norway, Welcoming to all my Honourable participants for attending on this Peace Conferance and  great thanks to all for joining with us in working together for World Peace as much as we can.

Body of Speech.:-                       The Peace is very important to practice innerselv first and we need to work out for everybody in the world for all living beings.We hvae to awaken to protect World Human Rights and Raise up more friendship and peace with each other in the world.

                        As for me in my view, I have been working with HWPL Organisation since  last 3-years. As I ave learned, all actvities of this organization are for to achieve  World Peace and Democracy. in the world. I feel great pleasure to work with team members of this HWPL Organization.

                        I do not like the Military Dictatorship System in the world.Therefor I  participated in the ( Saffron Reticulation marching in Myanmar in 2007 against Myanmar Military Government ).I was one of activist monks group in the uprising march at that  revolutionary days..
 I was so worry for the poor people specially women ,men and children who were  seriously struggling hard life under military rule.They are really in needs of help and assistance for their future hopes of Peace and Democracy in the country.

                       As to say with  my pleasure of joining to this HWPl organization , as we all know in the present condition in the world has full of hatreds, war, violence and enmity with each other including Myanmar. 

                       Therefor the world is really in need of us and this organization to work together to awaken the inner peace that dwells in the hearts of all humen beings in the world.
Our leaders are working from frantlines to solve the problems hatreds, war , violence, and enmity .And I and you all we also must joint hands together to work for World Peace as much as we can.
 
Closing Speech:-    I sincerely would like to request to all my great friend participants in this conferance, we will work together to protect  World Humen Rights and to raise up awareness of Love and Peace in the World. .We will work together for the New Light for World Peace. ( NLWP )
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ေၿပာခ်င္တာေလးေတြ ေၿပာခဲ႔ပါ။